You Are Royalty


You Are Royalty

2 Samuel 7:1-16
7 After the king was settled in his palace and the Lord had given him rest from all his enemies around him, 2 he said to Nathan the prophet, “Here I am, living in a house of cedar, while the Ark of God remains in a tent. ‘The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you: 12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. 15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. 16 Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.’ ”

NOTE:       The Lord had given him rest from all his enemies.
The Lord will raise up his offspring to succeed him.
The Lord will establish his kingdom forever.
The Lord’s love will never be taken away from him.
The Lord will establish his house and kingdom to endure forever.

Do you notice how important God is in King David’s life? God is essential. God’s will prevails in his life. Without God, life would be so unpredictable and so chaotic. 
Is your life unpredictable and chaotic?
Is God an essential part of your day-to-day living?

In the same way that God had a divine plan for King David almost 3000 years ago, God has a detailed plan for your life today. In God's eyes, you are just as important as King David. There are many good things planned for you in the years ahead.

The Bible says that when we accept Christ as our Savior, we become heirs to the God's kingdom. We are considered royalty. You can put the title of Prince or Princess in front of your name.

I was always impressed by the title 'Sir' and ‘Dame’, e.g. Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir Paul McCartney, Dame Judy Dench, etc. Did you know that you are considered higher than that in God's Kingdom?

Mark Twain said the two most important moments of your life are WHEN you were born and learning WHY you were born. Please accept God's perfect plan for your purpose in this life.

You will see that everything in your life will gracefully fall into place. You and your family will be loved, protected, blessed, guided and supported by Our Lord.

Remember, You Are Royalty in God's Kingdom.