God is Calling



God is Calling

God is calling you. You sense a soft and peaceful sound. It is the Holy Spirit leading you to new adventures. He knows your skills & abilities, your heart's desires, He knows who you can be and where you need be to help others. He is placing many things before you. Read those billboards, listen to what special people have to say, read those articles, but most of all, continue to pray. Please return His call.

God called and left a message for you. He said not to worry because He started to work on a resolution the moment you placed the situation in His hands. He wants you to know that He loves you and that everything will work out for good. He said to listen and to obey His leading and to remain in His peace. He wants you to let go and allow Him to do His thing.

I just had coffee with Jesus. He assured me that my old ways are fading away and that the new person I have become is gaining strength. He wants to help me make wise decisions that will bring me closer to the Father and will help me share His love with others.

Where is He? Jesus is always with you even when you are going through difficult times that are caused by this imperfect world. He is there to protect you and to show you the way out. Please stay focused on Him. You are more than a conqueror!

If you were the only person left on earth and Jesus had to die again to save you, He would not hesitate. Show your love and appreciation by making wiser decisions. Every wrong choice you make is another nail on His cross. All He asks in return is for us to love God and love one another. If you only had one sin, He would still die for you.

Jesus has upgraded your vehicle with a new gas tank and a GPS. If you use unacceptable gas, the engine will not run well. It must be filled with premium gas to take you to glorious places. The new GPS will guide you on the right road to your destination - God's Kingdom.

Imagine inviting your neighbor over to your house for a cup of coffee. When he arrives, you have him sit down but you decide to ignore him the entire time he’s there. We have invited Jesus into our heart. Do we ignore Him? The One who has authority over all physical and spiritual things. The One who suffered and died for us.

Jesus is with you even when  you make a wrong decision. He tries to warn you, guide you and protect you but if you still decide to make the wrong choice, He helps you to turn around and come back to His loving embrace. He forgives you and helps you to see how this bad choice has hurt you. We don't deserve His love.

It is so difficult to see in the dark through this dense fog of random thoughts. I will keep my soul focused on the soft light in the distance. I will quiet my mind as the fog begins to clear and the light overtakes the darkness. My spirit rejoices in my Father, my Savior, my Counselor.

Good News! the Kingdom of God is here now. Jesus paid the penalty for our sins and restored our relationship with God. The last time God's Kingdom was on Earth was the Garden of Eden. Let us all return to the Garden.

The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for or how, but the Holy Spirit intercedes for us through wordless groans. (Romans 8:26)

We coexist in two environments at the same time. We are 'physically' on this earth AND, at the same time, we are 'spiritually' in heavenly places with Jesus in God's presence. We need to practice 'translating' our awareness of being with God until we realize that He is with us every moment of our lives. We should 'not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of our mind'. The end result is living a full life as God intended.

I urge that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people ... for the president and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives with godliness and holiness. 1Tim1

“God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 1Timothy 1:7

I am a branch connected to the Vine of Jesus whose roots are part of God Almighty who cares for us, prunes us and provides nourishment so that we may bear good fruit and love each other. Without Jesus, we can do nothing. (John 15)

"You have wrapped yourself with a 'veil' so that no prayer can pass through." 
(Lamentations 3:44)
"But whenever you turn to the Lord, the veil is taken away and with an unveiled face you contemplate the Lord's glory, you are transformed into His image with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Spirit of the Lord.  (2Corinthians 3)

If we acknowledge our weaknesses and trust in the power of God then we imitate Christ in a world obsessed with power. "When I am weak, then I am strong."  (2Corinthians 12:9)

There are many counterfeits to the Truth. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The Truth may not always be understandable, comfortable or acceptable but the gift of Faith which is based on love, trust and hope will help us to accept the Truth.

Everyday we go on a new journey with God that begins with Faith and ends with the target of our unseen Hope. Hope is having total trust and confidence in God, knowing where the road of Faith will end. Hope gives us the ability to endure the hardships and difficulties along the way, to be patient and to never give up.

Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. Repay evil with a blessing, because I have called you to inherit my blessings. In order to live a full life and see good days keep your tongue from evil and your lips from deceit. Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.  (1Peter 3:9)

Our Lord said He could not bless me with the favor I needed. Was it because My Faith was weak, because I did not love Him or trust Him? No, He said I had to forgive the person who had recently offended me. Once I forgave, the favor I requested from my Lord came to pass. God is good.

God is present in your life. He is your hero who saves you. He rejoices over you with joy, He renews you with his love and He celebrates over you with shouts of joy. (Zephania 3:17)

I used to feel I needed to fix things in my life before I approached Jesus. I finally realized He wants to love me, forgive me and help me just the way I am. He died for us when we were sinners. There are no conditions to His love. The only thing He wants from me is my sins, my love and to forgive others. I am totally His and He wants to be the one to fix things for us.

God's love and forgiveness in Christ is NOT our permission to sin. It is our motivation to stop sinning because Jesus suffers and dies for us every time we sin. Stop driving nails into the cross of the one who loves you and let Him set you free.

In one single day, 86,400 seconds go by. There is so much that happens during those seconds in our bodies, in our brain, in our thoughts, in this world, in this universe and in the spiritual realm. We need to take at least one of these seconds to say thank you to Our Father, Our Savior and Our Counselor.

God is Calling ... Please Answer