May God Bless Our Home



May God Bless Our Home

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24

“Whatever house you enter, first say, ‘Peace be to this house!" Luke 10:5

O Lord, you are my God and your words and promises are always true. Please bless the house of your servants, so that it may stand forever before you. Lord, You have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servants will be blessed forever.” 2 Samuel 7:28

Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.  Matthew 7:24

By wisdom a house is built and by understanding it is established. 
Proverbs 24:3

No evil will be allowed to overtake you and no disease will come near your home. God commands His angels to guard you in all you do. In their hands they will lift you up and protect you from getting hurt. Psalm 91:10

The Lord will protect you from all evil and He will oversee your life. The Lord will guide your going out and your coming in from now on and forever. Psalm 121:7

God says, "I have chosen and blessed this house that My presence may be there forever. My oversight and My love will be there for all time." 
2 Chronicles 7

'Blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be at work. Blessed shall be your children and the results of all your endeavors. Blessed shall you be in all that nourishes you. Blessed shall you be when you enter and leave your home. The Lord will cause your enemies who come against you to be defeated. They will approach from one direction and flee in seven different directions.'  Deuteronomy 28:3

"’I will fill this house with goodness’, says the Lord of Heaven. Remember that all silver and gold belongs to Me. The future days of glory in this house will be greater than in the past and in this house, I will bring peace."  Haggai 2:7

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I remain still and secure under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no enemy can ever withstand. Psalm 91