The Heavenly Father Jesus Knew



The Heavenly Father Jesus Knew

We know & rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God & God in them. John 4:16

As for me, I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress and He hears my voice. Psalm 55:16-17

My God will meet all my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.  
Philippians 4:19

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

I lift my eyes up to heaven to find help which comes from my Lord who made heaven and earth. He will never let you down; He who watches over you does not sleep. The Lord provides shade so the sun does not burn you by day and He provides the light of the moon by night. The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will guard your life. The Lord oversees whenever you leave and whenever you enter from now on and forever. Psalm 121:1-8

“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you nor forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”  Deuteronomy 31:8

Have you forgotten the encouraging words God spoke to you as His children? He said, “My child, don’t make light of the Lord’s discipline and don’t be frustrated when He corrects you. For the Lord disciplines those He loves and He punishes each one He accepts as His child.” As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as His own children. Who ever heard of a child who is never disciplined by their father? If God doesn’t discipline you, as he does all of his children, it means that you are illegitimate and are not really His children at all. Since we respected our earthly fathers who disciplined us, shouldn’t we submit even more to the discipline of the Father of our soul, and have eternal life? For our earthly fathers disciplined us for a few years, doing the best they knew how. But God’s discipline is always good for us, so that we might share in His holiness. No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way. 
Hebrews 12:5-11

The virus of sin was introduced to mankind when Adam sinned. This virus is hereditary, deadly, contagious, infectious and contaminating. The only antidote is Jesus Christ. He must be taken internally and He must reside inside of you as you undergo treatment. God, who is all good and all holy, exists in a quarantined state where the virus of sin cannot enter. When you take the antidote, the virus goes away and you are able to enter into the presence of God where you can receive the fullness of His love and blessings.

Daily, when you encounter evil in any form e.g. illness, depression, anxiety, anger, financial difficulty, work or family stress, hatred, fear, selfishness, jealousy, etc. God wants you to always say, “this is all a LIE from the enemy, the ONLY TRUTH is the Living Word of God found in Jesus.”

Jesus, I come to You as a sinner and I place my trust in You, the Son of God who paid for my sins to save my soul so I could be with God forever. Please forgive me and cleanse me from the virus of sin. Help me to live connected to You by loving God and loving others. Thank you for allowing me to live a new life in a Kingdom that is full of God’s love, joy, peace, blessings, healings and protection.

I suffered and died on the cross to forgive your sins and to heal your illnesses, your emotional distress, your family anxiety, your work stress, your financial worries, etc. Know that all of these things have been 'paid in full'. I died to set you free from all of your 'prisons' so you can live a life filled with love, joy and peace in My Kingdom. My children, I love you so much. I will never leave you … I am always with you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
"... Give thanks IN all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

It does not say give thanks FOR ALL circumstances but IN (or during) ALL circumstances. When life is difficult and things are going really bad and everything is too difficult to bear, we should still thank God because we trust that He is actively working on our problems and that all things will work out for our GOOD. No matter what happens, God does not change, He always loves us and He will never leave us. “Be still and know that I am your God.” Lord, I will always thank You in Jesus’ Name.