I AM FORGIVEN



I AM FORGIVEN

Psalm 130
1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD; 2 O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. 3 If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand? 4 But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared. 5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. 6 My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. 7 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. 8 He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.

Hebrews 9:15
Jesus is the mediator of God's new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance. The death of Jesus has redeemed us from the transgressions committed under the first covenant of the law.

New Covenant/Agreement
Hebrews 8:6-13
God promises to:
I will make a new covenant
I will put my law within you
I will write the law on your heart
I will forgive your sins
I will remember your sins no more
I will be your God
You will be my people
You will get to know me

All we need to do is accept the terms of this agreement and agree to:
Accept God's gift of faith to believe, trust and love God with all my heart, soul and mind and to love my neighbor as myself. 

I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I trust in Jesus as my Redeemer, Lord and King and that my sins are forgiven.

I agree to always pray, always give thanks and always be joyful. This is the will of God the Father for me.

I AM FORGIVEN