Before My Birth



Before My Birth

God knew me before I was born and He already had a plan for me.
“The word of the Lord came to me, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart ...”  (Jeremiah 1:5)

There’s a book written In Heaven about my life.
 “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:13).

Ever since I was born, my soul wanted to be with God.
"From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God." (Psalm 22:10)

My life and existence has depended on God since I was born.
From birth I have relied on him; he brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise him, my God and Heavenly Father.” (Psalm 71:6).
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.”  (Psalm 32:8)

God has planned good works for me to do in my life through Jesus.
I am God's workmanship and masterpiece, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do.”  (Ephesians 2:10).

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”  (Jeremiah 29:11)

“Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.”  (Proverbs 19:21)

“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. The Lord has made everything for its purpose, …”  (Proverbs 16:3)

Please know that God has prepared a WAY for you. His name is Jesus.
I will trust in the Lord with all my heart; I will lean not on my own understanding; in all my ways I will acknowledge you, Lord, knowing, since I was in my mother’s womb, you have straightened the path for me.” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

“Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”  (Isaiah 4318)

T H O U G H T S
What is God’s Plan for you?  Are you living this plan?
What does your story in Heaven look like?  Are you living this story?
Is it a happy story?   Is there a happy ending?