WHO AM I?


WHO AM I?

I am loved by the Father … I have Christ living in me … I am filled with the Holy Spirit
I have the power of the Holy Spirit within me … the same power that raised Jesus from the dead
I am a child of God … I am Royalty … I am an heir to the Kingdom of God … I live in the Kingdom
I am God’s workmanship and masterpiece … I sit in Heavenly places with Christ
I am forgiven for my confessed sins … I am right with God … I am healed by His stripes
I am guided by God … I have God’s protection … I am a branch connected to the Vine of Christ
I am blessed abundantly and exceedingly
I am always in communication with God in prayer
I am joyful always and I constantly thank God for His many blessings
I am a disciple of God bringing others to His Kingdom to accept Christ
I am sharing God’s unconditional love with others.
I am a new creation … my soul and spirit are connected to God the Father
I am more than a conqueror with Christ … I am the Light of Christ to the World.

I have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding
I have the authority to ask Jesus to heal myself and others
I have the authority to demand evil influences to go away and never return in Jesus’ Name
I have the mind of Christ … I abide in Christ & He abides in me … I can do what Christ did and more
I have eternal life … I am more than a conqueror … I am protected by God
I have the desires of my heart … I am living my life to the fullest   
I have been set free from my earthly prison of sins
I have one or more powerful Spiritual Gifts from the Holy Spirit
I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives within me
I have been renewed to my youth like the eagles
I have been given Dominion over all creation by the Father (restored by Christ)
I have no lack for my God supplies me with all my needs.

Conform to This World
Transform Your Mind
Carnal mind
Renewed mind (we have the mind of Jesus)
Decisions are lead by Body and Mind
Decisions are lead by our Spirit and Soul
We are constantly tempted by the enemy
Jesus and the Holy Spirit help us to resist temptation
We want to do Our Own Will
We only want to do God's Will
We always think Negatively
We always think Positively
We live in constant fear and despair
We live in constant Faith, Hope and Trust
Our life is based on earthly desires
Our life is based on Kingdom principles
We are influenced by our “old” ways
The “old man” has died and Christ is within me
The carnal mind is in enmity with God.
Walking in the Spirit pleases God
Our old person died on the cross …
… it is Christ who lives within me.


We constantly make the wrong choice
We walk in the Fruit of the Spirit
hatred
Love
unhappiness, depression
Joy
unrest, distress
Peace
impatience, frustration
Patience
cruel, mean,
Kindness
evil, indecent
Goodness
dishonest, unreliable
Faithfulness
harshness, anger, revenge
Gentleness
disorderly, uncontrolled, headstrong
Self Control

Who Are You, Really?