WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT




WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT

Our God is almighty. He created ALL things. He created me. God is love. God loves me. God is good. Only good things come from God. God wants the best for me. God will provide all I need. All things work out well for those who love God. God does not want me to be sad, worried, in pain, in distress, in need, sick or injured. God will protect me and heal my body, my mind and my soul. We must trust God and surrender our will to His Will, in order to live in His Kingdom (“Thy Kingdom come and Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven”). When we ask the Father, we must ask in the Name of Jesus.

Sin cannot exist in God’s Kingdom. My sins have separated me from God and ALL of His blessings. Jesus suffered and died to pay the penalty for ALL of my sins so that I could be reconnected with God. I must turn around (repent) by bringing my  sins to Jesus and agreeing not to sin again. God forgives my sins and frees me from my prison of bad habits (“deliver us from the evil one”). God helps me to resist ongoing temptation. God helps me to forgive those whose sin has impacted or affected me. I must share God’s love by telling others how we can return home to God’s Kingdom through Jesus (“Thy Kingdom come”). 

The ONLY WAY to the Father is through Jesus. Jesus is THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE. Jesus reconnects me to Our Father. Jesus is the Vine that is rooted to God, we are the branches. We can do nothing without Jesus.

The Holy Spirit of God helps me to stay connected to God’s Kingdom by guiding me to change my way of thinking. I cannot conform to the ways of this world, I must transform and renew my way of thinking TO BE LIKE JESUS. I must surrender my free will and align it to the Will of God. The Holy Spirit provides spiritual gifts to enhance my abilities to stay connected to God and to help others reconnect through Jesus. 

I will live my life to its fullest, full of joy and constantly thanking God because He will frequently be filling me with His love and blessings. These are the qualities that I will exemplify in my day-to-day life: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control

May God bless you, protect you and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. 

And, that’s what it’s all about.