I Surrender, I Surrender!


I Surrender, I Surrender

Surrender means to give up ownership, to relinquish control over what we consider to be ours: our property, our time, our family, our "rights." When we surrender to God, we are simply acknowledging that everything we "own" really belongs to Him.

Surrendering to God helps us to let go of whatever has been holding us back from receiving God's best for our lives. Surrendering removes the distraction of worries and allows us to place our focus back on God.

God does not want to exert His power over us but instead, as our all knowing, all loving Creator, He alone knows what is best for us in every area of our lives and His desire is to lead us on the right path so we can experience a life with purpose and filled with an abundance of blessings.

There is danger awaiting those who doubt God and choose to live their life according to their own wisdom and understanding. We are smart enough to realize that we have made major mistakes in our life.

Who is God? God is love … He is the Fountain of life, the only Source of existence, power and goodness. In our surrender, we must give ourselves to God in the same way that He gave Himself for us … totally, unconditionally and with all His love for us.

What is preventing you from surrendering your problem to God? 


CLOSING PRAYER
Father,
I have made the choice to trust You entirely with my problem. I will be letting go and giving ALL control to You.

I am willing to live through this difficulty, in Your love, in Your strength and in Your infinite wisdom and power. I thank You that these very circumstances, which I find so difficult to bear, are being used by You to provide me with blessings beyond my imagination, regardless of how things may look, feel, or seem.

Lord I Thank You for freeing me from my prison of worries and concerns. This battle now belongs to You and You alone to do with what you will.

Father, I love you with all my heart and soul and mind and strength. I know that all things work together for the good of those who love you and I cannot wait to see the end result.

In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Amen.