Press Release: The Bible is True!

Press Release: The Bible Is True!

Isaiah 45:1-7  
“I took you by your right hand to help you defeat nations, to strip other kings of their power, and to open city gates that will not be closed again. 2 I will go in front of you and make the mountains flat. I will break the city gates of bronze and cut the iron bars on the gates. 3 I will give you the wealth that is stored in secret places. I will give you those hidden treasures. Then you will know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by name. 4 I do this for my servant, Jacob. I do it for my chosen people, Israel. Cyrus, I am calling you by name. You don’t know me, but I know you. 5 I am the Lord, the only God. There is no other God except me. I put your clothes on you, but still you don’t know me. 6 I am doing this so that everyone will know that I am the only God. From the east to the west, people will know that I am the Lord and that there is no other God. 7 I made the light and the darkness. I bring peace, and I cause trouble. I, the Lord, do all these things.”

Here is one proof that the Bible is truly the Word of God?

Isaiah 45:1-7 was written 150 years before Cyrus was even born.
Prophecy actually mentioned a specific name of someone who was not even born yet.

God used a Persian king to free the Jews from 70 years of captivity in Babylon.

Once they were out of captivity, Cyrus commanded the Jews to rebuild the temple and even helped with the reconstruction.

When Cyrus was in his mother's womb, his father had a dream that the child would take over his kingdom. He commanded one of his ministers to have the child killed when it was delivered. The minister could not bring himself to kill the baby so he gave it to a shepherd to kill the baby. Instead the shepherd raised the baby as his own child. Cyrus eventually rose to become the undefeated King of Persia.

All of this is backed up by many other non-biblical historical accounts.


Bottom line: God can change any events or anyone of us to fulfill His mighty plans for the future. As Christians, we not only have to operate outside the box, we have to get rid of the box. We are now living in the supernatural. There are no limits and no boundaries for the Will of God in our lives.

Are you allowing God to prepare your future for you? 
He has great plans for you.